CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Daughter for President

I got an email a couple weeks ago suggesting that President Barack Obama was the anti-Christ. A few weeks before that, a fellow Christian told me he will rejoice the day Bush Jr. is dead. I remember as a kid, a popular answer to the age-old question “what do you want to be when you get older” was “I wanna be the President of the United states of America”. Remind me to discipline my children if they ever give that answer. I fear people will get all “Righteous” on them.

Jesus answered, "My kingdom does not belong to this world. If my kingdom belonged to this world, my servants would fight to keep me from being handed over to the Jews. But for now my kingdom is not from here."

0 comments: